Here are some reasons that I blog.
1. I love the thought of leaving a journal for my family and friends. they can look at this years down the road and see what my passions were. My wife, children, grandchildren and anyone else who may be interested.
2. I love to teach others.
3. I like to tackle subjects that people struggle with and get them into the light.
4. I like to let family and friends know what is happening in my life and ministry.
5. I really want to someday write books and this is a primer and may even contribute to the book in some way.
6. I use it as a billboard for my ministries that I am involved in.
Now tell me why you blog, if you do. If you don’t and would like to start, I will gladly share with you how you can do that for FREE.