A word from Terry Teykl
Our vision is to see Jesus magnified and to see the Church build bridges between denominations, promote racial healing and seek to love the hurting and disenfranchised. We believe that when prayer and evangelism are reunited that the Church will emerge as a powerful force for reclaiming the land and setting the captives free.
- Building the Church in Prayer
- Engage people to pray for those who do not know Jesus
- Teach people to minister to the needs of others through prayer
- Ensure that pastors are intentionally prayed for
- Facilitate the building of places of prayer
To reach these goals we conduct Prayer Encounter seminars. In addition, we offer resources to assist people in the growth of their prayer life and to enhance their relationship with God.